If you need to create log files for troubleshooting Drive desktop application, follow instructions listed below:
1. Simultaneously press Shift key and left click Google Drive logo on the Windows taskbar
2. Select Enable Diagnostic mode
3. From Log Level, select 'Debug' and then 'Start Logging'.
4. Keep logging on for the rest of the day. At end of the day, open the same window as previously and click 'Send report to Google'.
5. After this, you will get the Report ID. Copy this, and send it to us.