With contact groups you can easily organize your contacts, making it easier to email a specific set of people.
Creating contact groups
- Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
- Select contacts that you want to add to a group, click the Groups button. , then Create new.
- Enter the name of the group.
- Click OK.
Adding contacts to an existing contact group
- Select the contacts in the Contacts list.
- Click the Groups button.
- Select the group you'd like to add the contact to, or select Create new to create a new group.
- If you have multiple addresses saved for a contact, you can choose which address should belong to the contact group by opening the contact and clicking the small arrow next to the group you'd like to modify.