You can hide information on who you have in your circles from your Google+ profile. You can also hide who have added you into their circles.
1. Sign in to your Google+ profile.
2. Take the cursor onto the up left corner Home icon. Select Profile from the drop-down menu.
3. Click Edit under People.
4. Uncheck the boxes according what you wish to hide:
- If you want to hide information on who you have added to your circles, uncheck In your circles: Show people in (All circles).
- If you want to hide information on who have added you into their circles, uncheck Have you in circles: Show people who have added you to circles.
5. Click save.