You can check and download emails from another account to Gmail.
1. Open Gmail settings by clicking the gear icon in the right upper corner and selecting Settings.
2. Go to Accounts tab.
3. Select Add a POP3 mail account that you own.
4. Type in the e-mail address you want to check your messages from.
5. Type in the needed account details for the account, choose your preferred options and select Add account.
6. If the account is added, the connection is now established between your Gmail and the added account.
Note: Folder hierarchies cannot be transferred with POP connection.