If you are using SSO, adding a G Suite account to your Android phone requires a few more steps, but needs to be done only once. Note: If SSO passwords are synced into your G Suite -service, you can add your G Suite account to your Andoid using these instructions instead.
Adding a G Suite, Single sign-one (SSO)
- Add your Google account.
- Android 2.1-2.3 users add your account by going to Settings > Accounts and sync > Add account > Google.
- Android 3.0+ users add your account by going to Settings > Add account > Google.
- Touch Next and sign in with your mobile browser.
- Android 2.1-2.3 users touch Menu > Browser sign-in, in the bottom right corner.
- Android 3.0+ users touch Existing account > Menu > Browser sign-in.
4. You'll be redirected to your SSO login page. Enter your SSO username and password here. This is your corporate password.